The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- 4 day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Salary Up to £57,500
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- Certificate Funding
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Details of the Practice and the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join the team of 5 Day Vets, Night Vet Team, HVN, 12 Strong Nursing Team, and 2 CCAs at this corporately owned, 24 hour Hospital.
This busy, fast paced hospital is led by the Branch Partner and Lead Vet. At full capacity, the team are we are a six-vet clinic with a dedicated night team who manage all out of hour care for the regions 15 surrounding branches.
The practice is equipped with digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, gastroscope, bronchoscope, laparoscopy, orthopaedic equipment, ultrasound as our machinery plus a wide array of more emergency equipment. With CT suite due to be built in the near future.
The ideal candidate will have a medicine interest however we see a variety of procedures and cases so have something to suit all areas of interest.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]