The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time Hours (39hr over 4 days)
- Negotiable weekends & OOHs
- Salary up to £45,000+
- 3 Days CPD Leave
- Certificate Funding
- Relocation Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- 5 Weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid Sabbaticals After 5 Years
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Enhanced Maternity/paternity
- Inhouse & Highstreet Discounts
Details of the Practice and the Role
Due to growth this corporately owned practice are recruiting for a new veterinary surgeon to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to thrive in a supportive environment, working with an experienced team of veterinary surgeons and as part of a well-equipped clinic.
Your Key Responsibilities Will be:
- Ensure all team members provide quality and ethical care to all clients and their pets/livestock.
- Assess, examine, and diagnose patients’ medical issues.
- Perform surgery, dress, and treat wounds.
- Perform diagnostic, laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required.
- Prescribe medication.
- Promote preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations and immunisations.
- Euthanise patients.
- Ensure compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]