The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 3 Weekends
• Average 2 – 3 Weeks on call per year
• Salary Depending on Experience
• £1,5000 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• £10,200 Accommodation Allowance
• Company Vehicle, or £2,500 Vehicle Allowance
• VDS, RCVS & BVA Fee’s Paid
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Partnership Opportunities
• Paid Sabbatical after every 5 years’ service
• Company discounts and reward scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 100% Attendance Scheme
• Peterinary Leave
• Visa Sponsorship
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon who has good general practice knowledge and is confident with working up medical cases to a high standard as well as performing routine surgeries. This role will be ideal for someone with at least 1 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
You will work sole-charge in a supportive environment and a great team of nurses with lots of opportunity to improve your skills and confidence, one day a week you will have a more experienced vet alongside.
The practice is situated in beautiful surroundings and has a loyal and friendly client base. The branch is excellently equipped with brand new ultrasound, digital x-ray, separate theatre and much more! The practice has an amazing dedicated and passionate team. Equipment on site: digital x-ray machine, biochemistry and haematology machines, and a new ultrasound machine with 4 probes that is good enough for advanced echocardiography.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]