The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please get in touch with Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]
- Salary ranging from £22,000 – £30,000
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Details of the Practice and the Role
Our client describes the ideal applicant will be expected to provide excellent service to our clients and maintain a high standard of customer service and clinical care.
The shifts would be 5 days per week, 2 days 8:30 – 18:45pm and 3 days 8:30 – 16:00pm. You will be expected to work 1:3 Saturday mornings which will be 8:30-12:30pm. No OOH.
Our client’s clinic is a small animal clinic based in Dorset with ready access to the Jurassic Coast and New Forest, with good air and rail connections from the nearby towns of Bournemouth and Poole.
They have an in-house laboratory, digital X-ray and Dental X-ray facilities, modern ultrasound, endoscope, bronchoscope plus other toys. Most cases are dealt with in-house, but we have close support from Southern Counties Veterinary Services, one of the largest referral centres in the UK. They are renowned for being a caring, family feel practice and have a cat friendly status.
They are a 3 Vet, 6 Nurse practice
About Dorset >>> Click me <<<