The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please get in touch with Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]
- Salary ranging from £22,000 – £30,000
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Details of the Practice and the Role
Our client is looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The day-to-day duties include Admit and Discharges, assisting Vets with imaging, monitoring anaesthetics, nurse consultations, occasional reception, and cleaning duties.
Their full-time rota is a 4-day week to include 1 night on call and 1 in 4 weekends on call. The clinic is open Monday to Friday 8.30-6.30 and Saturday mornings 8.30-12. The shift patterns tend to be 4, 9-hour shifts.
They are a friendly small animal practice located on the Jurassic Coast. All Vets are certificate holders in surgery, ophamology and medicine. Their laparoscopic equipment which they use routinely, they are delighted to now offer keyhole surgery. This causes significantly less morbidity and post-operative pain than traditional techniques, leading to a quicker recovery from the surgery.
Currently, they have 3 Vets with certificates in Small Animal Surgery, Medicine and Ophthalmology, 4 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Receptionists and 1 Kennel Hand.
About Dorset >>> Click me <<<