The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Days per week
• 1 in 3 Weekends
• No OOHs
• Salary Depending on Experience
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• £10,200 Accommodation Allowance per annum
• £2,500 Vehicle Allowance per annum
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Fees Paid
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service
• Company discounts and reward scheme
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• 100% attendance scheme
• Peternity leave.
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned practice are looking for a brand new veterinary surgeon to join their team.
The practice are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who has good general practice knowledge and is confident with working up cases to a high standard as well as performing routine surgeries. This role will be ideal for someone with at least 1 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. This practice are also open to supporting professional development to certificate level and are happy investing in new equipment to support growth.
You will be working alongside the Lead Vet, an RVN, 3 SVN’s and a Receptionist in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity to improve your skills and confidence. The role will involve consulting, routine surgery as well as taking part in the weekend, bank holiday and on-call rota (average 2-3 weeks on-call per year).
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]