The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please get in touch with Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]
- £25,000 – £30,000
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield – wide-ranging contributions to health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Details of the Practice and the Role
Our client is a small team who has a relaxed working environment, but they focus on providing the highest standard of care to their established friendly client base.
They see a varied caseload and our growing level of equipment is providing opportunities to pursue post-graduate or advanced qualifications.
Based in the beautiful resort town of Bournemouth, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore everything the locality has to offer. From a cold drink in a bar after a hot day in the sun, to hiking the hills and forest paths, or chasing that adrenaline rush of flying down the PierZip, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
About Bournemouth >>> Click me <<<