The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time Hours (39hr over 4 days)
- Negotiable weekends & OOHs
- Salary up to £65,000
- 3 Days CPD Leave
- Certificate Funding
- Relocation Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- 5 Weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid Sabbaticals After 5 Years
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Enhanced Maternity/paternity
- Inhouse & Highstreet Discounts
Details of the Practice and the Role
Due to growth this corporately owned practice are recruiting for an experienced large animal vet to help lead and manage the large animal while supporting the development of the large animal services so that we can continue to provide personalised care for our farmers.
We provide a comprehensive service to the farmers of Ballymena and love working alongside such dedicated people to help care for their dairy cows, beef cows and sheep.
Services Will Include:
– Emergency Care.
– Advice on strategic use of vaccines and parasite treatments to avoid disease.
– Herd fertility work.
– Herd/flock health planning.
– Mastitis/high cell count investigation and advice.
– Lameness investigation and advice on control.
– Advice on calf management and young stock rearing.
The ideal candidate would be motivated and a capable leader who can help to support and grow the team and individual members. Good clinical skills and a passion for veterinary medicine are a must and a large animal certificate would be preferable but not essential.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]