The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please get in touch with Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]
- Competitive salary starting at £30000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 4-5 weeks of paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And much more!
Details of the Practice and the Role
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
This is a full-time permanent position, a 4-day week covering 40-44 hours per week (depending on your qualification status). You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends.
The clinics have a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a large team of nursing staff including RVNs, SVNs and Patient Care Assistants.
Want to know more about Exeter? : >>> Click Here <<<