The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]
- Salary up to £26,000
- No out of hours
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Sponsorship fees paid
- Group discounts on pet products and care
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
- Free car parking
- And more!
Details of the Practice and the Role
“You will be joining Partner and practising Vet, who qualified from the University of Bristol in 2004 and opened the practice in Barnstaple in November 2018.
An ISFM Silver award cat-friendly practice, as a relatively new practice you will also have access to all the latest technology and facilities, RCVS Small Animal Accreditation and an ever-growing and loyal client base, supporting Barnstaple and the surrounding area in North Devon.
Our client is looking for a confident, empathetic nurse with good all-around skills and experience. Someone that will get on well with the team and our clients and someone who will bring with them their own ideas and passion for the job!
We’re in the unique position of offering hours that are framed to suit you and your needs. We’re therefore happy to discuss a role that works to your skills and a rota that works for your lifestyle.”