The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• Salary up to £72,000 depending on experience
• £1,500 CPD Leave plus 3 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate funding available
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Fees Paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Relocation Allowance if you move 40miles or more
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
• Branch Partnership Opportunities
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned, 1st opinion branch practice is looking for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join their 2-vet team.
This is a clinical leadership role, ensuring that exceptional clinical quality and care is being delivered throughout your practice. You will be leading and managing a small team, and have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years UK small animal experience and be confident in all aspects of medical and surgical procedures, whilst also being confident working sole charge when needed. You will also need to have a client-oriented approach, and excellent communication skills to continue to build strong relationships with clients.
This practice is a branch practice and works closely with the main hospital where the out of hours provided by their dedicated night team. They also have an ambulance service within the region to hospitalise your patients on a Friday.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]