The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Weeks – 8:30am to 6:30pm
• 1 in 2 Saturdays – 8:30am to 1pm
• Salary Between £40,000 – £70,000 Depending on experience
• 5% of annual profits split between doctors
• 5 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding Available
• RCVS & VDS Memberships Paid
• Free Uniform & Parking
• Discounted Treatment for Staff Pets
• 21 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Birthdays Off
• Death in Service of 2x Annual Salary
• Company Pension
Details of the Practice and the Role
My client is a brand-new independently owned clinic that is due to be opening within the next 3 months that is looking for a new ‘all-rounder’ Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This role will be covering all routine first opinion work with consults and ops where required.
The ideal candidate will be hold a Degree in Veterinary Medicine or Equivalent, Registered with the RCVS or Ready to do so as well as be confident with all routine surgical and medical procedures.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]