The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time or Part Time Working Hours
• 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
• £1,500 CPD Leave plus 3 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate funding available
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Fees Paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned, 1st opinion branch practice is looking for a brand-new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1 years’ UK experience and be comfortable with 1 day per week sole. The practice owner is a keen teacher for anyone wishing to develop surgical and medical skills.
The equipment onsite at this practice includes, but is not limited to an in-house MRI machine, state-of-the-art operating theatres, digital x-ray and inhouse lab.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]