The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• Salary up to £67,000 depending on experience
• £1,500 CPD Leave plus 3 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate funding available
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Fees Paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned, 1st opinion branch practice is looking for a brand-new Veterinary Surgeon to join their close-knit 3 vet team.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience and be confident in all routine medical and surgical procedures. The practice owner is a keen teacher for anyone wishing to develop surgical skills, being exposed to emergency, soft tissue and orthopaedic cases.
The equipment onsite at this practice includes, but is not limited to an in-house MRI machines, state-of-the-art operating theatres, digital xray and inhouse lab.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]