The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Week
• 2 on 2 off Weekend Rota (with time off in lieu)
• No Sole Charge or OOHs
• Salary Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Details of the Practice and the Role
This practice are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their team!
The team consists of 4 Vets, 3 RVNs, 2 Student Nurses and 5 Receptionists.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet, that is confident in general practice, routine surgeries, and sole charge. A key part of the role will be to build strong relationships with patients and clients therefore you must enjoy this side of the role just as much as the clinical side.
The surgery is purpose built with state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray, arthroscope, ultrasound, endoscopy and more. One of the partners is an Orthopaedic Surgeon and holds certificates in radiography and ultrasound and the practice sees a real variety of cases and carry out all of our own orthopaedic surgery.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]