The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- 40 Hour Weeks
- 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
- No OOHs
- Salary of £32,500
- £750 CPD Allowance + 2 Days CPD Leave and In-house CPD Available
- RCVS & VDS Fees Paid
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Exclusive Retail and Holiday Discounts
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Peternity Day
- Additional Leave for Excellent Attendance
Details of the Practice
This is a corporately owned, 1st opinion practice that is looking for a new Head Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
This practice is fortunate to have a lovely client base who are willing to go the extra mile when it comes to their pets, therefore the 3 Vet team are kept busy with a range of Surgeries and Consults as we as sometimes even providing home visits as well.
The equipment on site includes, but is not limited to an endoscopy, ultrasound and dental x-ray.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]