The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time (40 hours)
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Starting salary £32,500 per annum
- – 40 hours per week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- – £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- – RCVS and VDS fees paid
- – 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- – Fair share bank holiday cover at Kensington 24-Hour with time back in lieu
- – Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- – Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- – Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- – Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- – 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
About The Practice/Location
Our clients practice is a modern, spacious and well-equipped branch is in a lively area of North London known for its many restaurants and artistic community.
The practice is well-equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, tonometer, bronchoscope and endoscope, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser, bone kit as well as full ex-lap kit including suction and diathermy.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Sam by phone on 01626 249108, or by email: [email protected]