The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- 1:8 weekends
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Competitive salary, negotiable at interview.
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS, VDS, fees paid.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits – Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Employee recognition.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Peternity leave – a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
About The Practice/Location
Our clients practice is located in the town centre close to all amenities, and only 1.5 miles from Nottingham city centre. Nottingham is a city in central England’s Midlands region and in close proximity to East Midlands airport. It’s known for its role in the Robin Hood legend and for the hilltop Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery, rebuilt many times since the medieval era.
The practice is the main practice with branches at Netherfield and Arnold. Facilities available include, ultrasound/digital X-ray/ECG, this practice has been newly redecorated.
As well as their in-house services at, the practice you’ll also get access to all the services available across the entire group which include MRI and CT
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Tim by phone on 01626 242 577 , or by email: [email protected]