The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time (40-43 hours per week)
- Must be Registered RCVS
- Weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Competitive salary of up to £24,565 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 4-5 weeks paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
About The Practice/Location
The practice is a busy, small animal first opinion practice which offers a wide range of complex diagnostic equipment and treatment options including endoscopy, ultrasound and dental x-ray. the practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or an experienced Student Veterinary Nurse.
Peterborough is a city in eastern England. It’s known for the 12th- and 13th-century Peterborough Cathedral, with its Gothic facade.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Tim by phone on 01626 242577, or by email: [email protected]