The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Cover maternity leave ((approximately 6-9 months duration).
- Weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends
- Out of hours rota covering 1:6 weekends
- Must be a veterinary nurse (registered with the RCVS)
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Salary 30,000
- £750 CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
About The Practice/Location
Our client is based in Eposom, Surrey. Eposom is the principal town of the Borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey. Eposom has also been named as the best place to live in the UK.
Our clients mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means their employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
They provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through their dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Tim by phone on 01626 242577, or by email: [email protected]