The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time – (12 hour shifts)
- 8pm to 8am (averaging 42 hours a week)
- 7-nights on, 7-nights off rota
Salary And Professional Development Package
- 2000 London weighting allowance
- – CPD allowance: £750 plus CPD leave
- – RCVS, VDS and BVNA membership
- – 18-days annual leave plus bank holidays
- – Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- – Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
- – 100% attendance scheme
- – ‘Peternity’ leave
About The Practice/Location
Our client has a bright and spacious, excellently equipped hospital with CT, digital x-ray, laparoscopic stack system, dental x-ray full in-house lab, sterrad sterilisation, ultrasound, separate dog and cat wards, isolation and two operating rooms. The hospital has a mixed caseload seeing first opinion cases and referrals from our nine surrounding clinics. They have a day / night team made up of seven vets with certificate holders in small animal surgery, endosurgery and internal medicine, eight nurses including SVN and PCA and reception team.
Camberwell is a multicultural neighbourhood home to a campus of the University of the Arts London. Camberwell is known as good family place, good number of school, both primary and secondary.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Sam by phone on 01626 242577, or by email: [email protected]