The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full time (37-40 hours a week)
- Weekends (to be confirmed)
- Previous head nurse experience is desirable but not essential
- Leading the entire nursing team
- Leadership skills essential
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Salary based on experience status
- Generous CPD allowance of £750 and in house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave (Depending on your qualification status)
- Company discount and rewards
About The Practice/Location
Our clients practice is located on the outskirts of West London in Hayes, making it a perfect commute from either London or Slough and offers London salary whilst being located in a more suburban area.
Your day to day duties within the practice will be caring for your patients and clients, you will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice optimising the client and patient experience, promoting safety while training, developing and leading the entire nursing team. Our clients aim to deliver the most accessible, comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care possible.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Sam by phone on 01626 249108, or by email: [email protected]