The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• 1 Bank Holiday and an average of 1 week per year on call, if required
• Salary up to £67,000 depending on experience
• £1,500 CPD Leave plus 3 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate funding available
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Fees Paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Relocation Allowance if you move 40miles or more
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned, first opinion practice is looking for a brand new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in North London.
The ideal candidate would be a vet that has good diagnostic skills, competent in soft tissues surgery as well as having fantastic people skills.
The practice is a well-equipped diagnostic led practice with digital radiography, dental radiography, a dedicated laboratory, access to ultrasonography and endoscopy equipment. In addition, they have a spacious waiting area, consulting room and preparation areas.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]