The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-time hours are up to a 40-hours a week
• A salary of up to £55,000 (pro rata)
• Generous CPD
• No OOH’s
• Covering Weekend rota
• Relocation package of up to £3,000
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service: plus, annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join them in their busy surgery. They are looking for a Vet with good medical and surgical experience, who is looking to consolidate their knowledge in this growing business. The practice is open 7 days per week; however we may consider less than this for the right candidate.
You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with your clients and their animals. You’ll need to feel completely confident in sole charge. An interest in surgery is particularly welcomed as the practice matures.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]