The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week, With Weekends on Rota
• Salary Between £40,000 – £45,000
• CPD is Encouraged & Funded
• 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including bank holidays
• Workplace pension
• Health Shield
• RCVS, BSAVA, BVRA & VDS fees paid
• Employee funded private medical cover (discounted)
• Enhanced sick and parental leave
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pet discount
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion hospital is currently looking for an experienced Vet. They are a friendly bunch and are looking for someone who shares their values to join their team. There will be sole charge as part of this role, so some experience is needed. They have their own 24-hour clinic, and there will be some late evening (5pm-11pm) and weekend work on a rota basis.
The successful candidate would benefit from the full range of knowledge, expertise, and equipment we have throughout the group, including advanced diagnostic imaging (CT scanner), doppler echocardiography, and flexible/rigid endoscopes.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]