The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• Saturdays on Rota & No OOHs
• Salary depending on experience
• £1750 CPD allowance plus 5 days CPD leave – more if you’re a certificate holder
• 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massages
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• CVS, VDS, and two other membership subscriptions paid
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Annual pay reviews
About the Practice/Location
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Vet to become an integral part of a growing team at a first opinion practice has arisen.
This practice is looking for an experienced Vet who can work closely with a small team and act as clinical lead. You’ll be passionate about providing exceptional care to patients, work well as part of a team, and possess excellent communication skills.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]