The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week
• Competitive salary reflective of your experience level
• 1:3 weekends on a rota basis
• Contributory pension scheme
• Holiday allowance including a day off for your birthday
• In-house career development opportunities
• Paid membership fees
• Access to the reward hub which has colleague discounts and cashbacks at a variety of locations
• 20% Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Registered Veterinary Nurse or experienced Veterinary Care Assistant to join their practice on full time basis.
Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important to us, so we are looking for individuals who share our high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and be enthusiastic about giving the best service to our clients. You will be empathetic, passionate about the industry and will be compassionate about animal care; someone who strives to deliver the very best service for our animals and clients, every single time.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]