The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
· 30-40 hours per week flexible working hours, Monday to Saturday
· Competitive Salary depending on experience
· Sole Charge will be required on Saturdays (with a Vet and Receptionist).
· TOIL days in the week will be offered in return for Saturdays
· No OOH’s
· Excellent Career Development Opportunities
· Contributory pension scheme
· Income Protection after 1 Years’ Service
· Birthday Day Off
· Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc) and Uniform
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned high quality first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for better home/life balance or a newly qualified nurse in the early stages of your career. They can offer 30-40 hours per week. They open Monday to Saturday and TOIL days in the week will be offered in return for Saturdays.
The successful candidate will be qualified as a Registered Veterinary Nurse (or soon to be qualified) and willing to be a clinical coach. They will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing, and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. They’re looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]