The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This is a full time position
• Competitive salary, depending on experience
• There will be a generous CPD allowance for you
• Monday to Saturday with varying shifts
• 1:4 Saturdays on a rota basis
• No OOH’s
• Contribution to our pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS etc)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their close knit and dynamic nursing team. They can consider both full time and part time hours, giving the successful candidates a great work-life balance.
You will need to be eager to get stuck into all aspects of veterinary nursing, including nurse clinics, anaesthetics, and patient care. Your role will also focus on offering a friendly, efficient, and caring service to both our clients and their patients while supporting the veterinary surgeons and support staff to ensure the practice runs smoothly.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]