The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This position is full time working 40 hours per week, they can also consider part time hours should this suit you better
• Competitive salary in the region of £23,000 depending on your experience.
• Fully encouraged CPD with an allowance
• 1:4 weekends on a rota basis
• No OOH’s
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Paid lunch breaks
• Monthly treats for the team
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full time basis working 40 hours per week, they can also consider part time hours should this suit you better.
This is a hands-on role in a small team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
The ideal candidate to join our professional team will have excellent nursing experience and great customer service skills, and be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]