The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 16 – 40 Hours per week over a flexible 7-day rota
• Salary £24,000-£28,000 Depending on experience
• Certificates and CPD funded and actively encouraged
• Weekends will be in rotation
• They offer and support a wide variety of shift patterns from compressed hours, late starts, split shifts etc.
• No OOHs
• No on call.
• Excellent CPD allowance
• Excellent Benefits
• Locally owned and run with wider support
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse, who wants the best for their patients.
They can help you grow in your nursing career and build your confidence, a few more years’ experience and have the desire to learn more? They will support you to progress and succeed. They are looking for a nurse that wants to give their best and enjoy working as a team, supporting their colleagues, and getting involved in all areas of the practice
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]