The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This position is full time working 40 hours per week, they can also consider part time hours should this suit you better
• Competitive salary in the region of £23,000 depending on your experience.
• Fully encouraged CPD with an allowance
• 1:4 weekends on a rota basis
• No OOH’s
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Paid lunch breaks
• Monthly treats for the team
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join them.
The ideal candidate to join our professional team will have excellent nursing experience and great customer service skills, and be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. By joining their team, you will be joining a team which is made up of 6 vets, 5 RVNs, and non-clinical staff including a client service manager and receptionists.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]