The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part time basis up to 40 hours per week
• Salary of £23,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Annual pay rise
• 1:3 weekends
• Holiday increases with years served
• Flexibility to cover holidays
• 30-minute consults
• Catch up breaks scheduled through day
• RCVS fees funded
• A day off for birthday/pet discounts
• Cat friendly silver certified
• Chance to work with emergency certificate holder
• One hour paid lunch break
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full or part time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]