The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• The role is a full-time position working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• CPD allowance and support
• Some weekend work on a rota basis
• Flexible to cover holidays and sick leave wherever possible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships to the RCVS
• Company discounts including 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice are looking for an enthusiastic professional Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The role is a full-time position working 37 hours per week. You must also be flexible to cover holidays and sick leave wherever possible.
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You will need to be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]