The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• The role is full time working 35 hours per week
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Generous CPD Allowance and is actively supported and encouraged
• 1:3 Saturdays shared rota
• No OOH’s
• Colleague discount
• 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
• Contributory pension scheme
• Colleague reward hub
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their practice that is state of the art with a team who is supportive, respectful and has a family feel. The role is full time working 35 hours per week.
Their Veterinary Surgeon and practice owner is looking for a full time Veterinary Nurse to join their well-established team where CPD is actively supported and encouraged.
The role involves consulting, anaesthesia, in patient care and in house laboratory work.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]