The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Competitive salary
• Generous CPD
• No OOH’s
• Private, onsite parking
• Contributory pension scheme
• Enhanced annual leave – 25 days + Bank Holidays + day off for your birthday
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Death in service and income protection scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
• Exclusive colleague discounts including gym membership and subscriptions
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a full time or part time vet (1:4 weekends) with a min 1 years’ experience and they are open from 8am to 10pm so have a variety of shifts within this time. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn, thrive on variety and understand how to really look after clients as well as their pets.
You’ll be working as part of a 10-person vet team with interests and qualifications in ultrasonography, soft tissue surgery, medicine, and orthopaedics.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]