The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full- Time 40 hours per week or Part-time hours would be 2 or 3 days per week
• A great salary range of £37,000-£52,000 commensurate with experience
• 1:3 Saturday mornings only
• No OOH’s
• CPD fund – development is encouraged
• 6.6 weeks holidays
• Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield cash plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Company Pension Plan
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice requires an enthusiastic Vet with first opinion practice experience to join their lovely practice.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to work as part of a team assisting with junior colleagues to reach their absolute fullest potential, will have brilliant customer service skills, will have experience working in a small animal, first opinion clinic. You will need to have confidence with both consulting and routine surgeries and excellent communication skills. You will need to be ambitious, enthusiastic, and motivated for this role, you will also need to be RCVS registered and have the right to work in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]