The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This a part time role, 25-30 hours per week
• 1:3 weekends
• Occasional sole charge
• No OOH
• Generous Salary dependent on experience
• Generous CPD with certificates supported and encouraged
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service (pro rata) increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
• Private medical insurance
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a motivated, experienced vet who wants to have a real input in the practice and help them stay at the forefront of clinical thinking while maintaining their ethos of putting pets first.
The ideal candidate must have good surgical and medical skills, some experience in emergency surgery, and be an excellent communicator. They will offer you the opportunity to gain a wide range of all-round responsibilities in the practice, including sole charge, so you must be confident in routine surgery and consultations. If successful, you will be joining a team dedicated to providing high standard care for patients and their owners.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]