The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Salary of £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
• No weekend working
• No out of hours
• Certificates and CPD are encouraged
• 20-minute appointments
• Scheduled breaks and allotted times for notes and phone calls (No lunch breaks doing your notes and no leaving late because you’ve got phone calls to make)
• 5.5 weeks holiday increasing to 6.6 after two years of service and an extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunities for future partnership are available for the right candidate
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a confident all-round veterinary surgeon who is happy with sole charge but also enjoys working collaboratively with our team of five veterinary surgeons and seven veterinary nurses across two sites. This role is office hours just without the office job, working Monday – Friday. There won’t be any late evenings, no weekend rota and no OOH’s either.
Their mission is to offer client centred veterinary care to the people and pets at their practice, to work as a supportive team to achieve common goals in a fun and uplifting environment, striving to improve through continuous education and sharing of knowledge a swell as inspiring the next generation of veterinary professional
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]