The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full time Monday to Friday
• Salary of £40 – £50k depending on experience
• Certificates and CPD are encouraged
• No weekend working
• No out of hours
• 20-minute appointments
• Scheduled breaks and allotted times for notes and phone calls (No lunch breaks doing your notes and no leaving late because you’ve got phone calls to make)
• 5.5 weeks holiday increasing to 6.6 after two years of service and an extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunities for future partnership are available for the right candidate
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to work Monday to Friday with office hours without the office job, no late evenings, no weekend rota, no out of hours, no lunch breaks doing your notes, and no leaving late because you need to make phone calls.
The ideal candidate will be a confident all-round veterinary surgeon who is happy with sole charge but also enjoys working collaboratively with our team of five veterinary surgeons and seven veterinary nurses across two sites.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]