The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or part time hours available/flexible working/school hours, 4-days a week
• Salary package up to £65,000 dependent on experience
• CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
• Vet vehicle or vehicle allowance
• Accommodation allowance
• RCVS PSS accredited Small Animal practice with a varied caseload – potential for significant surgical and medical cases depending on clinical interests.
• Experienced team of 5 nursing and support staff
• The role is full time working 39 hours per week over 4 days
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• Lead Vet opportunities available
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their expanding team. This practice is equipped with the latest facilities, as well as their in-house services you will also get access to all the services available across the entire Vet group. You will have access to diploma level imaging and inhouse surgical referral for more complex cases
Their small animal practice has a very supportive and friendly team which includes the Branch Partner and the Practice Manager with 4 experienced support staff. This practice has a very good surgical and medical caseload. Work alongside their experienced Vet – support with cases and case discussions encouraged. Have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients with a focus on case continuity.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]