The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This is a full-time role working 4 days per week
• Salary package up to £65,100 dependent on experience
• 1:3 half weekends
• Vet vehicle
• CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
• Relocation allowance available for those moving over 50 miles
• Certificate of Sponsorship on a Tier 2 General visa
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and be confident in their recommendations. You must be pet and client-centric and have excellent communication skills.
You’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]