The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part Time Hours
• 1:3 Saturday mornings (9am – 1pm) with time back in lieu
• No OOH’S
• Salary between £32,000 – £50,000 Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Excellent career and development opportunities and support
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their work-family! They are a friendly and established team of 3 vets, 3 nurses, 1 VCA, 1 practice manager and 3 receptionists.
You will need to be a confident, committed, and hardworking Vet, with solid medical and surgical skills and a good sense of humour. You will be looking to be part of a close-knit team and have great communication skills and share our ethos of providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]