The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• The role is working 4 days per week
• Salary package up to £66,469 per annum depending on experience, to include:
• CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
• 1:3 Saturdays
• 5 weeks’ annual leave
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
• They also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address
• They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their professional, personable team, you’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]