The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full time across 3 and a half days
• Salary £35-52k (pro-rata) DOE
• Weekend rota is shared on a 1:3 Saturdays basis
• We don’t work Sundays or Bank Holidays
• No OOH’s
• £1200 + CPD allowance
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro-rata
• RCVS/VDS/BSAVA are funded
• Time off up to 40 hours (pro-rata) for CPD.
• 20% PAH discounts, Inhouse and High street discount
• Cycle to work scheme
• Sick pay all included
About the Practice/Location
Their well-established practice has a fantastic opportunity for a confident Vet to join their team on a fixed term contract of a 9–12-month period covering maternity leave. You’ll be joining a gold standard Cat Friendly Practice, boasting an exceptional range of equipment including digital radiography and an excellent ultrasound scanner.
Their ideal new colleague will enjoy consulting and building relationships with clients and their pets. Being confident in all routine surgeries and a willingness to see a small number of exotics would also be advantageous. There will be a balance of consulting and operating, so suitable for someone with a couple of years’ experience or more.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]