The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Part time, working 2 or 3 days per week
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• No weekends
• No OOH’S
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships RCVS, BVA and VDS
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
About the Practice/Location
Their well-established practice has a fantastic opportunity for a confident Vet to join their team on a fixed term contract of a 9–12-month period covering maternity leave. You’ll be joining a gold standard Cat Friendly Practice, boasting an exceptional range of equipment including digital radiography and an excellent ultrasound scanner.
Their ideal new colleague will enjoy consulting and building relationships with clients and their pets. Being confident in all routine surgeries and a willingness to see a small number of exotics would also be advantageous. There will be a balance of consulting and operating, so suitable for someone with a couple of years’ experience or more.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]