The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This role is either full or part time – they can be flexible on the hours to work around you
• Competitive Salary increasing with experience
• 1:3 weekends on a Saturday morning
• No OOH’s
• Dedicated CPD allowance – they highly encourage and support your personal development
• Paid memberships for the RCVS, BVNA and VDS
• Contributary pension scheme
• Death in service scheme
• Plenty of onsite parking
• 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practices team is growing, and they are now looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their fantastic team either on a full or part time basis.
You will be supported by our small, welcoming team of 1 vet, 3 nurses, 1 Animal Care Assistant 2.5 client care advisors and a Practice Manager.
You will be RCVS registered and qualified, with good general nursing skills including monitoring anaesthetic, consulting, and kennel work. You should have great customer service skills, be cheerful, a team player, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]