The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part time basis up to 40 hours per week hours per week
• Salary of £23,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Annual pay rise
• 1:3 weekends
• Holiday increases with years served
• Flexibility to cover holidays
• 30-minute consults
• Catch up breaks scheduled through day
• RCVS fees funded
• A day off for birthday/pet discounts
• Cat friendly silver certified
• Chance to work with emergency certificate holder
• One hour paid lunch break
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full or part time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike. You must also be confident in sole charge.
This practice sees a varied small animal caseload in their bright, air-conditioned surgery, which is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment. Their Partner is currently studying towards her dermatology certificate. They are a fun and supportive team with a family feel and enjoy socialising.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]