The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• The role is a full-time position working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• CPD allowance and support
• Some weekend work on a rota basis
• Flexible to cover holidays and sick leave wherever possible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships to the RCVS
• Company discounts including 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice are looking for an enthusiastic professional Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The role is a full-time position working 37 hours per week, which currently is Monday to Friday, but will include some weekend work on a rota basis in the future. You must also be flexible to cover holidays and sick leave wherever possible.
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
The surgery creates a variety to the workload and the surgery is purpose built to provide a bright and spacious work area, which is equipped with digital Xray, in house laboratory and ultrasound equipment.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]