The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time Hours
• 1 in 3 Saturdays
• No OOHs
• Salary of up to £55,000 commensurate with experience
• Relocation package of up to £1,500- and 1-months accommodation if applicable
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service: plus, annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practices team is looking for experienced veterinary surgeon to join their team of 3 vets and 8 talented nurses is headed up by their lead vet.
The ideal candidate will have an orthopaedic interest and experience in emergency surgery, who will be able to help drive the practice forward to the next level. Sole charge will also be required so unfortunately this role is not suitable for graduates.
This practice has recently undergone an extension to accommodate their fast-growing client base. They boast a larger than normal and dedicated colleague area, separate cat and dog wards, dental room, dirty procedures room, theatre, and several consult rooms all in a light and airy environment. The surgery also comes fully equipped with endoscopy, dental X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house lab. The practice has a good client base with lots of potential. The surgery is fully equipped with in house lab, microscopy, and Ultrasound.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]